Friday, July 8, 2011

Iced Coffee, 4 steals while keeping it on the streets...

After being stuck in the house sick as a dog it was no surprise that I found not reason to enter a store doing my weekly shopping and chose to spend my time and money with my favorite street vendors on Broadway.

I love this table in particular because from a far it looks like crap but up close, you can find great knock offs!!

I always have my eye out for great Van Cleef & Arpels knock offs but often the charms are painted and don't stay inside the lines.

This table's assortment was fantastic!!!

I couldn't help myself and went for 2 sets..
Earrings, $10 & Necklaces, $15 = $25 a set.

Insider tip: Keep your shopping on Broadway and this is why....

Here is a Broadway vendor..

his assortment of rings...

And the $10 Turquoise Ring...

And the vendor on Spring & Crosby who sells the SAME EXACT RING for $25!!!

Keep it on Broadway!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment