Tuesday, August 2, 2011

John Frieda- Where have you been all my life?

I am completely OBSESSED with a new hair product that may save me thousands of dollars a year for a mere $8 a month thanks to my girl JC....

Introducing John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Controlled Lightening Spray

I had been complimenting my friend about her gorgeous hair color when she confessed that it was nothing more than a drugstore purchase that created the amazing blonde locks she was rocking.

I hit the drugstore to track it down right away but was sad to find it was sold out.. after going to every local CVS and Duane Reade in my neighborhood I hit up Bed Bath and Beyond which I recently noticed carried beauty products and was in luck.

All you do is spray your towel dried hair and apply the heat of a hair dryer and/or straightening iron and within the first 2 times you do this you will feel like a new woman.

I was in need of coloring my roots the day I first started using this product- now I have received more compliments than ever about my new more natural looking blonde mane!!

Thanks JC!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment