Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Steal of the Day- Amazing Ippolita Inspired Bangles for LESS!

1 of my all time favorite jewelry designers is Ippolita.


The trouble I have had with her designs is simple, I love them stacked, 3 -4 bracelets at a time, BUT with a $525-$8,500 price tag PER BANGLE, they have NEVER been in my wheelhouse.

Seen Here: Ippolita Bangles, $525 each ($1,575 for the look)

Seen Here: Ippolita Bangle, $2,900


I was elated to discover this amazing blurb in 1 of my favorite gossip mags and was even happier to discover the selection!!!
$28 for the 5 Bangle Emma Set!!!!!!!!!!!

www.shopsueyboutique.com

amazingnesssssssssss!


$5.60 A BANGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Insider Tip: DO NOT FORGET- Apply clear topcoat nail polish to protect your steal and your skin!!!

1 comment:

  1. thank you for this post! i love ippolita but there's no way I can afford a set of gorgeous bangles from them. so glad to have stumbled upon this.

    ReplyDelete