Monday, April 18, 2011

coral all over

One my favorite trends this season and ALWAYS is coral!

For many people, wearing pops of color is not in their comfort zone, but this does not mean it has to be avoided.


The easiest way to add color to any vanilla outfit is with a scarf. I always have room in my closet for another scarf. This coral pashmina, courtesy of of my favorite street vendor in Soho for $5, has been in my closet for 5 years.


A colorful cardigan will never let you down. If you best assets are from your waist up, this is the perfect way to highlight them! This J. Crew cotton cardigan has been one of my go tos for 6 years.


If you have legs for days, be sure to "invest" in some colorful skirts!! This H&M skirt does just the trick by supporting the trend and your best assets for $15.

Don't forget, embracing a trend does not mean breaking the bank and can always be done with a timeless purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment