Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Here goes everything.

I have spent my entire career working in luxury fashion so it comes as no surprise that people expect that I am always dressed in designer threads. After years of being asked what I was wearing and seeing the look of shock on the faces of women who expected Gucci or Prada only to hear H&M and Old Navy I have finally decided to take my secrets public.

I was privileged enough to work for the best of the BEST, Neiman Marcus, where I was trained to have an eye for luxury...although I tend to enjoy the look for less far more! (Don't let me mislead you, my closet is not entirely full of less.)

Here you will learn how a small town girl from the South Shore of Boston dresses for her New York City career in fashion without losing herself or breaking the bank. From city chic by day, pounding the pavement of the concrete jungle, only to return to my coastal roots by night enjoying peace on the water on Long Island, I have secrets for everyone.

I am no fashion elitist... I am a little bit coastal and a little bit country, a little bit suburban and a little bit urban,  a little bit east coast and a little bit west coast, a little bit edgy and a little bit sophisticated, a little bit downtown and a little big uptown, a little bit trendy, a little bit classic, and 100% ME!

Here goes everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment