Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Beauty of Belts- Tunic with a Twist

I used to completely avoid tunics as they did nothing for my 34D frame except make me look as wide as a house. It was not until I embraced Belts and all that they had to offer that I realized I would be able to make a tunic work for me.

Seen Here: Rebecca Taylor Python Tunic, Old Navy Diva Boot-Cut Jeans, and Steve Madden Kingdom Flats

By highlighting my waistline with this thin $3.95 H&M belt, I am able to tailor this top to my curvy body!

As wide as a house!

I finally found my waistline again!!!

Insider Tip: I love wearing tunics on days I feel bloated. By highlighting your small point, it is easy to appear smaller than you feel!

1 comment:

  1. Can you please be my stylist!? I love everything you wear! Where is this tunic from!?

    ReplyDelete