Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Steal of the Day- H&M Bikinis for under $10!!

I never thought that I would buy a bathing suit I loved for less than $10...


BUT- H&M proved me wrong!

The quality of these bathing suits is shocking for the price!
(as in they're actually LINED!!!)

For $4.95 a piece, you are able to purchase adorable bikinis for ONLY $9.90!!

The BEST part: because they are sold separately, you are able to purchase your appropriate size!!

Let’s face it, it is not likely that anyone wears the same numerical size on top and bottom.

(I personally wear a 6 bottom and 10 top so that my Ds are covered up!!)

At first I was skeptical about the tops as I generally ONLY wear triangles, but even with my 34D bust, they provide enough coverage and support.



Interested in indulging in that 1 piece that is so sexy without baring it all?

H&M also has a FANTASTIC assortment of 1 piece bathing suits for $14.95!!

I love the concept and trend but my inner sun goddess is not willing to risk getting a funky tan line!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment