Thursday, April 21, 2011

Why pay $52 for 1 when you can buy 6?

When I first started working at NM I fell in love with the brand Splendid. Their soft cotton was this girl’s dream come true.
Seen Here: Splendid Fitted Jersey Tank, $52

About a year ago, I was in search of the perfect fitted black tank. In a bind with time, I was forced to run to the closest store to me on LI, Old Navy. After coming across the Fitted Jersey Tank I became disgusted with the fact that I had been spending $52 one a single cotton tank when at $8.50, I could have been buying 6 at a time!

Seen Here: Old navy Fitted Jersey Tank, $8.50

As you may have noticed, my favorite Old Navy Fitted Jersey Tanks play a supporting role in many of my pictures.

Trust me when I tell you that not only is this tank almost identical, but Old Navy uses more spandex so it never looses its shape!! (nothing is worse than wearing a fitted tank that is no longer fitted!)



<3 Old Navy!

No comments:

Post a Comment